Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Fantasy All Star Weekend Starting Five

Well because the all star weekend is just around the corner I decided to get into the merriment and list my own starting five base on their fantasy value so far.

East All Star Starting Five

Dwyane Wade (PG, SG)
Danny Granger (SG, SF)
Lebron James (SF)
Chris Bosh (PF, C)
Dwight Howard (C)

West All Star Starting Five
Chris Paul (PG)
Kobe Bryant (SG)
Kevin Durant (SF,PF)
Dirk Nowitzki (PF)
Al Jefferson (PF, C)

I left our two deserving candidates on the west side I think Tim Duncan should also be there because he his having a great and productive year and same goes with Yao Ming. But I did not include Yao because he is injury prone. I rather have Al Jeff on my lineup atleast I know ill be getting some one who can be healthy through out the year.

On the east side I can only think of one. And thats Kevin Garnett. But I think he is just coasting along and not playing true to his game.

So how about you guys. Who are in your fantasy All star team?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Horse Racing